Friday, April 3, 2009

I will not be qouting this movie at this moment


Ok, this movie was one of the reasons I decided to do the "vault" I also decided early on I would wait a long time before doing it. But I noticed the other night we were on our 99th post, which I thought was my 100th post at first, and I wanted to do something big to celebrate the "100th". Well, this post will actually be a out 102nd post but it's still apart of the non-celebrated celebration here. This movie is one of several that I have vivid memory of as a child, around the age of four or five. I loved it then and I love it now, there was a middle ground where I kind of forgot about it. I remembered it well but didn't watch it, I only ever saw it on fox saturtday afternoons and even as I kid I refused to watch movies with commercials and that were cut so I didn't sit down and watch it again until awhile ago when I could view it uncut. Since that viewing, I decided this movie had a huge impact on who I am. Not necessarly as a person, but the things I like an enjoy. I also am some what surprised at how often I viewed this one and the sequal as a child. I remember one time when I was watching the second one of these movies and I made a lego figure of the hero and blasted everyone away. I've watched this movie probably a dozen times in the last eight months alone. I present you one of my favorite movies ever, Peter Weller's greatest roll, Robocop.

many of my friends and I qoute this movie often, almost daily. We make references to it and state out love of it constatntly. Clarence Boddikerk is also one of my favorite villians ever and him also being Red Forman later in his career only makes me love him more.


Cool little documentary

And lastly, as much as I love old wreslting and robocop this is an emberassment and somewhat hard to watch, haha.

2 comments:

Richy Kicks said...

The wrestling thing is terrible, though ill admit that's a really well made costume.

Spookyboots said...

I'm pretty sure it was supplied by the studio either around the release of the 3rd movie or during the TV show but I'm not sure and I don't want to do the research on such thing.