Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm Santa Claus, not fucking Dracula

I saw this movie sitting on the movie shelf at Hollywood video year ago and thought it looked like utter bullshit. Back on Thanksgiving I found it ON-Demand and decided I would watch it with my lady friend, I loved it. I just got done watching it with my family. Aside from Silent night deadly night it's one of my favorite Christmas horror movies. It is...wow, I dunno how to describe it, it's bad but enjoyable, they know it was terrible and they did a good job of balancing 80's style horror and comedy. Santa's slay was down right surprising and enjoyable.

Goldberg is such a bad actor and wrestler but he was so awesome in this movie. The opening scene set the tone for the whole movie, goofy but fun. No matter how bad this movie is I love it, I love it with all of my Christmas spirit. Plus Dave Thomas (Doug Makenzie) was an awesome dirty ol'priest.

If you have Comcast WATCH THIS MOVIE TOMORROW (Christmas), if you don't find a copy before the new year.

No comments: