Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dragons and Dragons?!

Whooo it's been awhile. Been busy...sort of. Been out of town several times this summer New Mexico, Oregon on and off, been working on my heavy weapons guy costume which I have finished save for the gun and playing a lot of Dragon Quest IX. Sadly not as much gaming has happened with my group as I would have liked. Which will hopefully be remedied soon, starting the group back up on a new night and not as frequent will hopefully help. I've also been eying the newish D&D board game Castle Ravenloft, that will hopefully breath some air back in to our gaming group. Shane and I will probably tag team a review on it since it sounds like he'll be officially joining our gaming group.

1 comment:

SolidStache said...

Im down fer joining in, but it matters on what days and all that...