Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So "Japan day" was a complete flop

Shane and I had some videos and ideas queued up but they never happened, what's new? We'll probably throw them out over the next week or two, or we'll move "Japan day" we haven't really discussed it. Friday was pay day so I spent the weekend drinking and my friends graduated was Saturday so there was some celebration to be had. That's about it on my end. I'm getting a ton of GI Joe stuff in the mail over the next couple of weeks, so I might be posting a few reviews or something. The items include the dvd pack 5, I got ripped off on the last one and am in the process of getting my money back, a couple alley vipers, the wave 5 vehicles and some more resolute cobra troopers. So that'll be nice/fun. ALso hopefully Deep Six will be getting a update soon, I haven't been able to take photos and upload them because my chord is fucked up so I have to buy another. As weather gets nice and I feel more motivated they should be more regular again.

No comments: