Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hrmmm....Deadpool eh? I like that guy

I'm not a fan of Fox productions of marvel comics, but...I'm hearing rumblings that the Deadpool movie, which has been green light, will be a Fox movie while being produced by Marvel studios. While researching these rumors I also found this

I also read that it was recently announced Reynolds will be reprising Deadpool. Now I know a lot of people are not fans of Reynolds, I think in some roles he's fun and in others he sucks. But as Wade Wilson I loved him, not as Deadpool but as Wade Wilson. So I hope whenever this comes out it'll be half way decent.

3 comments:

Richy Kicks said...

Interesting. Interesting indeed. Ryan saying that he wants it to be straight from the comics is admirable, but this will be a Fox movie. We all know that anything that also owns Fox News, is shit.

Spookyboots said...

Which is how I felt at first but Marvel studios has it's hands on it too. Recently Marvel Studios has done some pretty good comic movies, like say Iron Mane.

Richy Kicks said...

Point goes to you for that. Well, we can all brace for the worst and hope for the best. As long as they don't fuck it up like Origins, it should be at the least, decent.