Monday, February 2, 2009

Super bowl sunday...

a real ass American holiday. I didn't barely watched the fucking game, I watched maybe a total of five minutes. But you know what I did do...I started drinking at 3pm and stopped drinking about an hour ago so about nine hours. What's funny is even after all of that drinking, I can think pretty straight and see some what straight, but it's really fucking hard to coordinate my body. I mean it happens when you drink but I usually lose my mental skills too or at least first.
Fuck I have work tomorrow, I don't want to have to work with kindergartners with a hang over....

HAPPY SUPER SOUL SUNDAY!
That's what I fucking call it now because I told a three year old and four year old to go crazy on the candy and messed up the words bowl and soul when I said that's why it was cool for them to go crazy.

2 comments:

Future Negro said...

I think that if I drink for over 7 hours straight I drink myself sober.

Spookyboots said...

Man have I missed a lot of comments in the past.
Super bowl sunday was one one the few times I've been on a long drinking binge, the amount of beer was bought, I think helped me from ever resobering, haha.