Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whelp...

I'm sick again, should be in bed but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am. I figured I could use this time though, to ask readers that are Joe collectors and maybe even readers that aren't to help me out. I've been getting out when I can and looking everywhere for that damn 5th DVD pack, the greatest of the 80's one with Alpine, seen HERE. Since I've been punishing the porcelain since Friday I haven't been able look the last few days. I've had to turn to spelunking message boards and ebay. Bastards on ebay are scalpers and Joe fans are looking for this damn thing too so I've had zero luck. So if anyone could help a brother out it would be greatly appreciated.
To make this post more entertaining and less useless here's a music video from a Japanese heavy metal band, Seikima II, R/LATS BANE

Check out the little kid drinking that hobolo's 40.
And finally for good measure, Ernie Hudson's Pokemon pro strats.

2 comments:

Future Negro said...

I'm sick as shit and also can't find that dvd pack too! Wow 2 things in common! that second video cracked my shit.

Spookyboots said...

I'm feeling much better, I hope you are too. My stomach is still a little funky but not as bad.
I found a ebay auction where some lady is selling the pack for $30 which is ok for secondary market prices. But she said she wont have them until mid-March so I'm hoping that's when Hasbro will mass ship the pack again...that would be nice. We can hope! I finally found the damn Ghost Hawk vehicle wave but I only found the Sting Raider. Not a bad vahicle just want the Ghost Hawk more, haha.
I love Ernie Hudson I think he would be a kick ass grandpa, haha.