Friday, January 15, 2010

Pro Wrestlin' Countdown: Friday

Hey guys, we're going to a wrestling show tomorrow. Forklift told me to remind him, so I'm going to have to remember to remind him later.

Today, I'm just going to share with you some of my favorite entrence themes from the past and present. Why? Because, no joke, I just happened to be listening to some when I remembered I was doing this countdown.

So here we go:

Mark Henry- I love this one because of it's simplicity. It sums up Mark's character as a big dude that hurts people pretty well.



Kane- This one is cool because for the longest time, his theme was just that guitar riff. I for one liked the lyrics they added later. I still miss his mask though :(



Zack Ryder- Douchebag from Long Island, with an awesome song. On his tights? The word "Oh" above a picture of a radio. Classic!



Cactus Jack/Mankind- The first one will always hold a soft spot in my heart. Mostly because around the time I started wrestling hearing this meant someone was about to have barbed wire rubbed in their face... Usually Cactus...



This next one I'll always remember because when that car-crash hit, you knew someone was about to get a sock in their mouth.




Finally, Im gonna end with a cool tag team mashup they did this year.

When Chris Jericho:




Teamed with The Big Show:




We got this theme when they came out together:



Awesome.





EDIT: I forgot one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3DMvIBL4e4

1 comment:

Witty Banter said...

Ah yes Cactus Jack, classic stuff.