Sunday, August 23, 2009

Look what I made today.
















































They're not a 100% screen accurate, actually they're not that accurate at all. I opted for the black base of GBII rather than the green. My friend Alex and I agreed that we liked the look more. I have another elastic strap to add and some more "knobs" but other than that it's pretty much done. The little green thing on the left side is actually a small set of led lights I swiped from a Dollar Tree toy. They're really bright and didn't want them to fuck up the photos or anything so I didn't turn them on.

3 comments:

Teh Bunny said...

Sam Fisher doesn't wear Flannel.

Richy Kicks said...

That's a bitchin' prop.

Spookyboots said...

Damnit Matt it took me like five minutes to figure out it was you, haha. He might wear flannel on his days off you never know. Or do you? I've never played those games.

Also thanks Rick!