Friday, August 21, 2009

Trials and Tribulations

You know what I want to be when I grow up? I don't know either, probably "happy" would be a good answer.

But one thing I am TRYING, is to become a substitute teacher. Thank GOD Im using a semi-alias on this blog, otherwise I doubt that'd ever happen (can you imagine searching a teacher's name and having a stupid mega man comic come up?)

So, why do I want to do this? Well, its simple. I have a magical amulet that drains youth and vitality from children. It's about 5 inches in diameter and it's shaped like a hand clutching a small skull. When the eyes of the skull glow an eerie blue, you know its working.

I guess, at the end of the day, what I want to be when I grow up is: Immortal.

1 comment:

Witty Banter said...

I think it would be funny if they hired you because they LIKE your megaman comic.