Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spooky! What have you been doing?

Oh me? I've been doing...things. I've been working more hours this summer than I have been, which has been nice. I'm also running a dungeons and dragons group at the moment, we meet once a week so a lot of my free time goes to setting up sessions for that. It was also really hot here so I was rarely on the computer, I spent most of my time in the backyard where we have a shit ton of trees, the shade was nice. I was also sick again for a week, I left town and stayed with some friends for a couple days, came home sick. The computer also fried at one point for almost two weeks. My camera cord also wont work on my computer for some reason, but will on Sara's laptop.
So it's just been one thing after another. As summer whines down so should my schedule. I'll also have close to a month off from work at the end of the month. The campus I work on closes for two weeks and then there's a optional week and half of work before classes start up again. So I'm hoping to start something soon. I've been working on some ms paint drawings and will hopefully start a comic.
I'll leave you with this though, It's when I've been listening to A LOT.

1 comment:

Richy Kicks said...

Heya Kurt!

Sounds like you've been hella busy, interesting video too.