Wednesday, September 9, 2009

As a young child

I was a big wrestling fan! As a family we would watch WWF weekly and have parties for all of the Wrestlemanias. Around the late 90's with the attitude era...we just stopped. Flat out stopped watching wrestling, I for one am glad. I look back on that era with a donkey shit taste in my mouth.
Recently Shane exposed me to some of the current wrestling programs, while not as good as what we grew up watching it's much better than what was around ten years ago or so. With this resugence in wrestling interest I've been watching a lot of the old matches. Like most kids Hulk Hogan was a favorite but one of my all time favorites, even now I love him, was Rowdy Rody Piper. This is one reason why


That and They Live.

4 comments:

Witty Banter said...

You know that piper lives out here, actually not far from my friend Taylors house.

Richy Kicks said...

What ever happened to that red headed kid that loved wrastlin' that we would hang out with when he came over to your house?

Spookyboots said...

When I first found out he lived in the area I was so excited....he's lucky i don't stalk him.

That was Danny, we hung out a couple of times a few years ago. He's really mellowed out and is in to politics and activism now, it's CRAZAY!

Richy Kicks said...

I dunno, looking back I can see activism... but I dunno about the politics...