Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I couldn't help myself...mainly because I've been up all night

Anyways, I'm a huge Atom and his package fan. I was lucky enough to see him on his last tour, it was one of the most amazing shows of my life. My friend recently mentioned Math the band to me, I happened to look over their name on a Atom and his package tribute and didn't pay any attention to them. I have most of their stuff now, though I'm not as impressed by as much of it as I would have liked to have been. It seems like their most recent album, the one I don't have is much more refined and better than the stuff I have. They're like Atom and his package and Andrew WK. From the live clips I've seen they seem to be able to put on a damn good show. I would very much like to see them.

Math the Band! from Quarter Productions on Vimeo.


They're also kind of hipsters, but I can look past that.

No comments: