Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nostalgia gets the better of me

Sometimes my friends will talk about their favorite Disney Movie. The one they always watched as a kid. Everybody I know has one. Some popular ones are Lion King, Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin.

I have yet to meet someone else who shares my favorite:




When I was little I watched the HELL out of Sword and the Stone (my parents can attest to this). I even, at one point, had the opportunity to read the novel "The Once and Future King" and guess what: Its not the MOVIE that's totally fucked up, it's the SOURCE MATERIAL.

Oh, the other big one was:



Fuck the hampster dance for stealin that shit.

So, what Disney movies do you like? And don't fuckin' lie, we all have one.

3 comments:

Richy Kicks said...

Your not alone, both of these movies were my favorites when I was a child.

Laura said...

I loved sword in the stone, I was really into the wolf, poor ol' thing.

I however was into peter pan, so much so that at my dad's I drew peter on one of the walls of my room.

I really love the aristocats too though.

Heart Burn said...

Aristocats was one of my little sister's favorites, so I wound up seeing that one many many times, haha.