Saturday, December 13, 2008

Turns out I wasn't Kidding.

[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: I finally showed Sara a picture of mary anne
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: I mentioned to her what A was saying and she said she wanted to see a picture of her
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: she said she doesn't look as crazy as she thought she would
[PALS] Heart Burn: lol
[PALS] Heart Burn: most people wear it pretty well
[PALS] Heart Burn: that's how they get jobs.
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: and she said the picture that she was of Heather was cute
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: she said she likes to know what people look like when she imagines them doing crazy things
[PALS] Heart Burn: Really...?
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: yeah
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: I kind of avoided showing her pictures
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: haha
[PALS] Heart Burn: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuUd05TCIjipxSytjdGrBxwvqxxAM_ZpjugJQSzOuVIIqU31KfpB1Y2FMqoMvd3kRNpiIG5nudLNQV8zGjLCW-b_zLvLFzqLqdnFfhYd5Kd0g6hmnv1F3XjNzxEndo7RPB2V3Qb-zono4/s220-h/Meavatar.JPG
[PALS] Heart Burn: "This is my face as I piss on your lawn"
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: haha[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: that's my face when I piss on my own lawn
[PALS] Heart Burn: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjiRFV4LxGDLQsjS0xEHIkCyenU3O7nTCoRxS2-isCIlPibNaFFI9t4_T9m-oPxOElUySIhHjb5xpg_AgVZlVKfuuP1NiEkRYtKfFcK92WKjNv9HzaABe3oZZBL_W40pJTW5devmMgoZN5/s1600-h/toobad.JPG
[PALS] Heart Burn: I thought that was
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: if i'm drunk
[PALS] Heart Burn: Im pretty much that happy to piss wherever.
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: usually i'm forcing the shit out of my dick
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: but the shit is really piss
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: and i'm forcing the piss
[PALS] Heart Burn: Gross.
[PALS] Heart Burn: Im posting this on the blog.
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: that's fine
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: it's a goldmine
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: of shit
[PALS] Laird Spooky Úlfhéðinn: so a shitmine
[PALS] Heart Burn: I'm actually kidding.

No comments: