Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It may already be too late

So once a year, starting in August, store begin to roll out their holiday decoration and products. I could careless in general, I don't think I even walked down one Christmas aisle this year. But there is one thing this time brings, the most amazing thing ever.



















Candy cane joe joe's....the most amazing lard injected food product ever. Now you may think the idea is odd or gross. But in truth they're amazing. The pieces of candy that are jammed in to each cookie are more akin to those hard peppermint candies than cany canes. Trader Joes might still have some...my one box is almost gone. I need to make a run soon and see if I can score some more before the cold wind of winter blows all them away to be packed away until next Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think candy canes taste icky and not sure why people export that flavor into other foods.