Friday, January 23, 2009

Game face! Volume 4 part 1

So this week, the week where my ankle fucking hurts, I get assigned Dance Dance Revolution. Believe me this shit was torture, I had to have a couple in me to even try and play and I have a couple in me while writing this review.









SPOILER ALERT!: I hate this game

Where to start? The music blows ass, no good dance music you would think maybe they would throw in some old hip hop, like Whodini. My mom told me when she would go out dancing in the early 80's it was to shit like that. I mean even some Prince would have been nice.




















SPOILER ALERT! Only fucking nerds have this controller

The only way I could have effectively played this game with a sprained ankle was with that controller pictured above. Well, guess what, I don't have $80 to drop on some stupid controller. So I manned up and tried playing the game with my ankle and fucked. If you're not familiar with this gimmicky trend, you have a pad and you step on the arrows and try and match it up with whats on the screen. It's stupid shit, it's like Guitar Hero only dumber. I didn't even play this shit when I was 14 when this girl I had a crush on tried to get me to play.



















SPOILER ALERT! The character designs fucking suck

Overall, I hate this game. If they had some decent music, the ability to play with a sprained ankle and better characters I wouldn't have hated it so much. But really my main qualm is that people that have no working legs cannot play this game without the stupid controller. That's fucked up, seriously video games are supposed to be for everyone to play. Even my friend with a broken arm when we were like 7 could play Nintendo.

B+

No comments: