Monday, January 12, 2009

The man, the legend, the asshole: Deep six


Codename: Deep six
File name: Willoughby, Malcom R.
Primary Military Specialty: Master Diver
Secondary Military Specialty: Underwater demolitions instructor
Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland



Deep six is a loner and individualist by nature and he rarely partakes in social activities with his fellow Joe teammates, this includes but is not limited to conversations, playing boardgames, watching television or drinking beers. Whatever his task is he's fully focused on it, be it planting explosives, counting his bottle cap collection or throttling the neck of a cobra agent, his concentration is not easily broken.

He can be bit of a wild card too, while he's loyal to the GI Joe organization he's been known to punch out team members that have rubbed him the wrong way. Some think he's only loyal to the group because he's able to kill people legally and is able to drive around in a sub when ever he wants to. He's been known to creep out some of the new recruits by rarely speaking. When he does speak to the new recruits he's usually teaching them underwater demolitions, one thing he often tells green shirts is "I dislike explosives, they take the passion out of the job, I love seeing the eyes of a cobra soldier look back at me as I strangle him to death".
But it is all worth the price of having such a soldier on the team. If all the members of GI Joe were like Deep six there would be less drama since they would refuse to talk to each other. He's never failed a mission, he's saved the asses of countless members, whether he likes them or not, has dozens of kills under his belt and follows orders to the T.















"I like it underwater, I don't have to hear the idiotic chatter of fellow members. When I have to work with them I just wear a armored diving suit, I can't hear a damn word they say while I have my dome on. Sure I'm supposed to be a team player but my teammates just get in the

way of my job; killing." - Deep six

"I don't care what race you are, what religion you follow or your god damn political views, I'm going to fucking hate you. Don't take it personal it's not anything against you, you're just a person and I hate you by nature. So no I'm not a damn racist, some pusher of an opposite religion or opposing your political views, I hate every the same."
Deep six in response to Roadblock calling him a "hatin' honky" before punching Roadblock out.









3 comments:

Jaysun said...

omg i fucking love you guys...

Future Negro said...

I think I have a new favorite character.

Heart Burn said...

Yeah, Deep Six is our Blog's official mascot... even though he hates us and everything we write... :(