Friday, January 16, 2009

Where the magic happens



















This is where it all happens the crowded, cluttered computer desk, I wont be showing it in it's entirety it's embarrassing. I'm hoping to start making more room to actually start some real dio work and get some better lighting. I'm also hoping to try and get a weekly "comic" up, this weeks was hastily done and put together to get something up. I hope you guys liked it ok.
Also, yes behind the six's is the TRU Cutter, the same one I ranted about in a earlier post. I decided to waste the money on the pack, so now I have two deep six and a orange Torpedo that I'll be using in the near future. It would have cost me the same amount to make the Cutter custom I was planning on making, haha.

1 comment:

Jaysun said...

that desk is the same color as my laptop...and my dog's dick.