Thursday, October 1, 2009

I watch more movies in the month of October than any other month

One of my favorite things to do in the month of October is watch horror movies. With that I'll be posting many movies I suggest you watch to get ready for All Hallow's eve. This one is one of my favorite werewolf movies, if not my favorite. Some of you may or may not know that werewolves are my favorite horror/folklore/real monster. Truthfully it's been awhile since I've seen this movie but I had watched it many times in a short period. Dog Soldiers is about a group of British soldiers going out on a training mission in teh Scottish Highlands only to come across a outpost inhabited only by guns and live ammo. Perplexed they collect the ammo and make their way to their destination. On the way they start to get chased by werewolves and meet up with a young woman who takes them in to her home for them to whole up in until dawn. This movie has a lot of action, some decent gore, a couple of laughs and awesome fucking werewolves.

This is a scene near the beginning of the movie, I didn't want to post anything that gave too much of the movie away. It would just ruin the surprises.

3 comments:

Future Negro said...

keep me posted on good movies, if you can give a little heads up if you see a good own coming up so I could dvr it that would be great. thanks yo!

Spookyboots said...

Well, if you like terrible movies, like sci fi originals I'm your man. I dunno where the tv remote is to my tv so it's stuck on Sci Fi channel. So I usually know what's coming up on there.

Richy Kicks said...

Man, i Love this movie so much.