Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok, as promised

here are the images from out ghost hunt from the beginning of the month.

We went down to a old graveyard which runs along the old highway. While we don't believe graveyards house the most activity, mainly because they're not the sites where people have died, they are fun to visit and check out once and awhile.
















Here is a image of some "activity" lots of little orbs, which are often thought of as some sort of paranormal activity but they're just dust particles, so nothing here.

















This is just a spooky image I took, again nothing. These next two are the two I want people to see.
































I always take pictures at chest level so I can see what I'm shooting with my eyes and then check what I catch on my camera. I didn't see this when I took the photos but when I checked them there were these odd puffs of "smoke". We think we figured out what it is. What does everyone else think it is??

3 comments:

Richy Kicks said...

I say the smoke is from your 1950s era camera.

M.L. Hope said...

But Mr. Spook, what if I don't believe in ghosts because it doesn't align with my religious views!?

Shane H. said...

Then the vampires will get you!