Friday, October 23, 2009

I worked on this for five or six hours tonight

The last week or so has been pretty hectic, we lost a close family friend, her funeral is tomorrow. I've also been kind of ill, so I haven't had a lot of "up" time aside from work. I've been getting exhausted really quick. With that said I'm way behind on my costume and because of that I'm building it with what I have around and as cheap as I can. I'm pretty pleased with it so far, this is just the first coat of spray paint, I'll be putting another coat on by hand as to not damage the foam anymore.



































I'm about 80% done with the gun, I have to add the barrel with the barrel ring, trigger, wire, the two canister type parts to the front and a bracket to attach it to my pack. As far as my pack goes I'm about 10% done....I'm hoping to get most of it hammered out on Sunday.

As far as the actual uniform goes, I'm all done minus a walkie talkie and a safegard, but I'm pleased with where I'm at. Here is a "preview" haha

3 comments:

Witty Banter said...

very cool!

M.L. Hope said...

Your jumpsuit looks tan, not green, in the photo. Magic?

Spookyboots said...

I'm doing tan for this costume and green for the fan project. It was actually a khaki jumpsuit with a yellowish tint. I had to run it through with gray dye to get a nice color.