Monday, October 12, 2009

...I'm supposed to read you your rights. But you're in *Mooney's* jail, and in Mooney's jail you ain't *got* no rights!

Here's a classic that I had to go back and watch yesterday since I hadn't in years. It's currently on comcast on demand if you have that for free. It's a fun, goofy, stupid movie with awesome costuming. Not many movies from the era have as good of monsters costumes as this one does, or at least in my opinion. It also has a awesome original soundtrack for a horror movie. The music is menacing and goofy at the same time. Killer Klowns from outer space in my opinion is the best movie about killer clowns from space, albeit the only one I know of.

When I was a child I refused to watch this one...I was afraid of menacing clowns like It and aliens...I saw too many Unsolves Mysteries when I was a child along with the cattle mutilations that happened around my grandma's and the crop cirlces on my dad's friends property. Those two things just weren't my cup. Now that I'm a man and fear nothing except dolls, I thoroughly enjoy this one now.

This is a good scene though I don't think this movie lacks any good scenes. Either way Curtis Mooney deserved to die for spelling his name with a C and being a bastard.

This one is a pretty easy to find movie, Sci Fi in the past use to show it often and it's free to watch on demand now so you shoudl check it out if you can!

No comments: