Monday, October 26, 2009

Some music for your enjoyment.

So there's this video that we like, you may have seen it. It has the mario brothers and bowser and- you know what? It's this one:



So that band, right? Turns out they didnt just make one song and go away. This was news to me, but it also made me glad to see that they've also done some Mega Man songs. Here's some that Kurt and I liked.



First, here's one that's kind of serious. I mean, as serious as a song about a sad robot from a video game can be. In it we see a very sympathetic Bubbleman, longing to be free from his watery prison, yearning for companionship.



Here's a sillier one. A very gay Crashman sings about his lust for blue robotic men. This one got a few hearty chuckles from me.



Probably one of the best, in terms of both music and humor. Its no secret that Im a big fan of the music in the Megaman series. I'll admit, Heatman has never been a go-to favorite of mine, but this version really kicks it out of the park.




BONUS VIDEO: Not by the same group, I just fuckin love it and Hyadain dosen't have an Airman that we can find.

No comments: