Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spooooooky

So last night Shane came up and visited for a few hours. Him, our friend Matt, my girlfriend Sara and I went ghost hunting. For three years now it's been a tradition that we go trouncing through parks, graveyards, parking lots and other place that we've heard have activity. A couple of years ago we picked up some interesting noises that would respond to our questions, that was neat. Last year we weren't as lucky. According to Matt we might have picked up one EVP but I've yet to hear it. Well, tonight we didn't get to make it to any of our regular haunts, no pun intended, but we went to a new spot. Nothing special, didn't really feel anything, didn't really see anything. I did pick up some interesting things on my camera that I didn't realize I captured until after we left. Sadly my camera cord is out of commission at the moment. But I ordered another one and I hope to have it with in the week and I'll post the images and see what you guys think.

No comments: