Friday, March 13, 2009


I love this movie, plain and simple. It's a staple in cult classics, there's even a bike ride across New York tracing the same steps these characters did in the movie. This movie is also one of the only movies that has a video game based on it and is good. All of the cast members but one, hes deceased, came back to voice the game. Also a remake is coming out next year, not that excited about it. They're moving the location of it to Los Angles, which isn't a huge gripe but like I said it's a staple in New York and Coney Island culture. Warriooooors come out and pla-i-ay.

The soundtrack for this movie kicks major ass too, I've been looking for a copy of it for awhile. So I can play songs off of it on my iPod as I fight my way home from work.

Cochice, Swan and Snow really steal the show here, but Rembrant sprays the hell out of thet guys eyes and Cowboy gets a couple good bat hits in.

1 comment:

Richy Kicks said...

That was a damn good bathroom fight.