Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm a corpse burrito, dude!


It's that time again and tonight I've picked a real B movie gem. Looking at this movie you would expect nothing more than a Sci-Fi original and really that's what you get though I don't think it was. It's on the higher, I would say way higher end of Sci-Fi original movies. It's like Texas chainsaw massacre plus Kevin Smith. Though I've become grossly sick with Kevin Smith for the most part and dislike using him as an example, I think it fits well here. Basically a couple of guys go on a road trip because of of the characters decided he must profess his love to his Ex who is going to get married. On the way they come across a homicidal maniac in a monster truck, craziness, blood and laughs ensue. I present to you Monster Man
I had issues finding the trailer on youtube, so here's the IMDB link. It's a terrible terrible trailer and had I seen it before the movie I wouldn't have seen the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1385627929/
I did however find this good clip from the movie. Enjoy.

No comments: