Monday, March 2, 2009

You're a disease and I'm the cure


I decided every night this week I would post a movie from the "vault". Starting next week it will be a weekly article but to "celebrate" it or whatever it'll be nightly. Tonight I pick a movie that I some how got conned in to watching twice, both times with Shane. It's a enjoyable movie, when you make fun of it to no end. It's often referred to in my group of friends, specifically a scene that is supposed to be connected to the story but is never explained. Here is the trailer to the classic Reagen era crap fest, Cobra: where only minorities can be badguys.

This movie is too outrageous to sum up in just one scene.So here's a couple, enjoy this fine piece of art.


What blows my mind is that this was apparently based on a book....either this movie is so far detached from the book or the book was really fucking retarded. But I digress, while the movie is terrible it's fun to watch.

No comments: