Friday, March 6, 2009

This is pretty wicked

So after posting that Seikima II video I started looking more in to them. Their fucking awesome, that's all I have to say. The lead singer Demon Kogure is a fucking mad man, he preaches a religion a demons and Satan, he does fusion music of modern rock and traditional Japanese music, he reads poetry and he's a sumo wreslter commentator all while he's in his character. Their name translates to the end of the century, they were preaching the end of the world and that it would be in 2000. They broke up on December 31st at 11:59:59 pm. They have done a couple reunion tours and some of the members do other projects with him. As far as heavy metal goes, which I'm not a big fan of or really at all, these guys are tops. This song was taken from a concert where they had past members come and play with them, it's fucking nuts, look at how many guitarists they have on stage, they also have two drums. The solos are awesome too.























Yeah they look like a Kiss rip off, I saw Kiss when I was 12, I would have rather seen these guys. I like their music a lot more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they remind me of so many metal bands ive seen and heard its astounding, but they are original.... sorta, at the same time. Good find.