Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unlawful procreation?


For the crime you will be sentenced to life in a maximum security prison called....the fortress....2. Well, it's not called the fortress 2 but the movie is. I really don't have much to say about it other that it's mind blowingly retarded and it stars Christopher Lambert, who will also be remembered as the guy who said "There can be only one". I was really inebriated when I saw this movie. I had a lot of good laughs and that was really enjoyable. This movie is what Spooky's movie vault is about, movies youc an really enjoy with friends. Lets take a peek at the trailer shall we?

You know what's great? I could really only find one clip of the movie aside from the trailer. It happens to be a very "classic" scene too, oh and it's in French.

Really watching this movie in low quality in French would be ideal.

No comments: