Friday, March 6, 2009

Man fuckah John Wayne

Here is a movie I should be waiting to do, but I have to throw out a couple good ones once and awhile. It's one of my favorites and a regular watch in my group of friends. It's been mentioned once before in a post, a drunken one at that. There's a good story that comes along with this one. My friend and I went around town looking for a copy of this movie, but to no avail. We eventually called the blockbuster where I have an account and he asked them to hold this particular movie. When we went to pick it up the kid working that handed it to me and said "It usually against Blockbuster's policy to rent movies out like this" I looked at him confused and asked him what he meant. He replied "Rapoman, we don't usually rent movie out like this" we both had a good laugh. I guess when my friend called to have it held the kid thought he was saying Rapoman. So I present to you, what some of my friends say is their favorite movie, Repoman.

This movie has some of the best dialogue written, ever. It's also a punk rock classic. This if for sure one of my favorite scenes.

For sure check this one out.
Anyways I'm off to party and probably watch bad/awesome movies. Have a good and safe Friday night.

No comments: