Sunday, March 8, 2009

You're already dead


Tonight marks the ending of the week long movie vault updates. This coming week the vault will be updated either Wednesday or Thursday giving all five fans a chance to track the movie down if they desire to. I was going to finish the update with one of my favorite movies of all time, but I decided against it. I decided to pick a real winner, something that's very enjoyable to watch with friends and probably drunk, though I haven't tested that theory yet, I saw this one years ago. This one is an American movie based on a Japanese animation and manga, so you know it's grade A ass. I'm a big fan of 80's anime, especially super violent 80's anime. I knew the movie couldn't top it's source in violence, but it did in laughs. I present to you the American live action Fist of the north star trailer.


I love Fist of the north star in all mediums, though the movie sucks it's enjoyable because it's so bad. Kenshiro the main character is like a cross between Mad Max and Bruce Lee, two other things I also love. You can never go wrong with post apocolypic craziness, well maybe you can, but it's usually way kick ass.

Now here are some scenes from the 80's animation and the animation from a few years ago just to show you why I fucking love fist of the north star. I don't expect anyone to watch all of the third clip but there's some kick ass shit in it.
SPOILER!: The following videos include extreme violence.


For sure atleast watch the first couple of minutes. The part before this he punches and kicks the shit out these guys.


Also Heartburn wanted to add his responce:
If you post this I'll be your best friend



Spoiler Alert: You're already dead

No comments: